January 18, 2022
With more and more customers ditching cash payments and choosing to pay for their booze electronically, it comes as no surprise to learn that todays’ most successful liquor stores and wine sellers are upgrading their outdated Point of Sale systems in an effort to capitalize on this unstoppable trend. And regardless of whether you’re a brand new liquor store, or one that’s been in business for decades, it’s vital to choose a POS system that’s designed around the evolving payment needs of your customers.
At Liquor Max, we’re constantly striving to help todays’ liquor stores and online retailers increase sales and efficiency by offering a diverse selection of innovative digital solutions. If your POS systems is discouraging more customers than it’s actually attracting, here are just a few of the ways in which our team of experts can help.
- Fully-customized POS solutions for liquor stores, wine sellers and online retailers
- Offering everything from credit card machines to touchless payment and mobile pay
- We partner with over two dozen of the industry’s most popular POS companies
- Easily integrate your electronic payments with your current ecommerce technology
- Stuck with an outdated website? Learn more about custom liquor store websites
- Very affordable rates, expert US-based support staff, and versatile billing options
With everything that’s going on in the world right now, relying on in-store cash payments and obsolete payment processing technology is something no retailer can afford. If you own or manage a liquor store, wine shop, boutique or other establishment that sells alcohol, we invite you to learn more about how Liquor Max can significantly improve the way you capture payments, attract new customers and accelerate your profits.
Liquor Max is based in Rochester, NY and proudly serves clients locally and throughout the entire United States. We can be reached by phone at 585-981-8463 or via email by filling out the short form on our contact page.